Callsave provides businesse's of all sizes with managed VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) products and services. Our VoIP telephony service offers you substantial savings on local, national and international fixed calls as well as cell phone calls, as the service enables you to make voice calls over an IP (Internet) network.
Voice over Internet Protocol introduces the ability to transmit voice over a data network. Traditional phone systems rely on circuits switched by PBX (Private Branch Exchange) equipment and phone lines connected to the public switched telephone network (PSTN). VoIP bypasses this conventional telephone hardware, transmitting voice over the company's existing data network. The system converts the signal digitally and sends it by voice data packets through an Internet Protocol (IP) such as a standard broadband connection or the corporate intranet. VoIP can also access the public switched telephone network, allowing calls to reach conventional land lines. This compatibility between VoIP and PSTN enables businesses to migrate to VoIP gradually without abandoning their legacy system. Because voice communication is so important in today's business environment, and is one of the most commonly used forms of communication, saving costs is essential.
- Flexible and highly competitive fixed local, national, international as well as cellular call rates.
- Large capital investment and upgrades are not required.
- Voice over IP systems promise to increase productivity while lowering costs - a win-win situation for businesses. The basis of this claim is the technology's convergence of voice and data onto a single unified network. Users enjoy easier access to information, greater flexibility, and more advanced functionality. And the streamlined infrastructure is easier and cheaper to maintain.
Simple and convenient
- Easy to set up and install.
- Ability to obtain both voice and data solutions from one company - converged network strategy.
- Consolidated monthly billing.
- Itemised billing.
- Large range of high quality devices to choose from to suit all your needs.
Lower total cost of ownership
- Lower startup costs - System hardware amounts to no more than a set of IP phones and a voice gateway connected to the router.
- Lower maintenance costs - A streamlined communications infrastructure dramatically reduces maintenance costs. Aside from the inherent. Benefit of consolidating communications into a single network, a data network is more flexible and cheaper to maintain than circuitry and phone lines.
- Lower monthly phone bills - Since calls travel over the broadband connection rather than the PSTN, per-call and long- distance costs virtually disappear.